Menu Close

Threshold plate

DIY QuestionsCategory: DIY QuestionsThreshold plate
Larry Fullerton asked 1 month ago

I need to replace the plate,nstalled in the front door threshold, that holds the dummy door in place.  What is this plate called?  Where can I get one?

1 Answers
Jonathan answered 5 days ago

Larry apologies for delay in responding but could you send a picture please as I need to know what type of door and frame you have. I am unsure what you are meaning by ‘the dummy door’
Many thanks

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!